THE FIRM, the partners & collaborators

The firm

The firm was founded in 1920 by Mr Louis Lacroix and Mr Henri Lasserre.

During the 1940s, Mr Louis Lacroix went into partnership with his son Mr Pierre Lacroix, and then with his second son Mr Philibert Lacroix. At the time, the firm was located at rue de la Rôtisserie. Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler became partners in 1981.

 

The offices were transferred from the rue de la Rôtisserie to Cours-de-Rive. Mr Pierre Lacroix ceased his professional activity in 1983, as did Mr Philibert Lacroix in 1985.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler transferred their firm to rue de Candolle.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler went into partnership with Mr David Lacin in 2006 and with Mrs Mariella Vallery-Spaethe in 2008. Since that time, the firm has been based at its current address, 5, rue Pedro-Meylan.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet ceased his professional activity on 30 June 2009 but remains

a consultant to the firm.

THE FIRM, the partners & collaborators

The firm

The firm was founded in 1920 by Mr Louis Lacroix and Mr Henri Lasserre.

During the 1940s, Mr Louis Lacroix went into partnership with his son Mr Pierre Lacroix, and then with his second son Mr Philibert Lacroix. At the time, the firm was located at rue de la Rôtisserie. Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler became partners in 1981.

 

The offices were transferred from the rue de la Rôtisserie to Cours-de-Rive. Mr Pierre Lacroix ceased his professional activity in 1983, as did Mr Philibert Lacroix in 1985.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler transferred their firm to rue de Candolle.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler went into partnership with Mr David Lacin in 2006 and with Mrs Mariella Vallery-Spaethe in 2008. Since that time, the firm has been based at its current address, 5, rue Pedro-Meylan.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet ceased his professional activity on 30 June 2009 but remains a consultant to the firm.

THE FIRM, the partners & collaborators

The firm

The firm was founded in 1920 by Mr Louis Lacroix and Mr Henri Lasserre.

During the 1940s, Mr Louis Lacroix went into partnership with his son Mr Pierre Lacroix, and then with his second son Mr Philibert Lacroix. At the time, the firm was located at rue de la Rôtisserie. Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler became partners in 1981.

 

The offices were transferred from the rue de la Rôtisserie to Cours-de-Rive. Mr Pierre Lacroix ceased his professional activity in 1983, as did Mr Philibert Lacroix in 1985.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler transferred their firm
to rue de Candolle.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler went into partnership with Mr David Lacin in 2006 and with Mrs Mariella Vallery-Spaethe in 2008. Since that time, the firm has been based at its current address, 5, rue Pedro-Meylan.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet ceased his professional activity on 30 June 2009 but remains a consultant to the firm.

THE FIRM, the partners & collaborators

The firm was founded in 1920 by Mr Louis Lacroix and Mr Henri Lasserre. During the 1940s, Mr Louis Lacroix went into partnership with his son Mr Pierre Lacroix, and then with his second son Mr Philibert Lacroix.
At the time, the firm was located at rue de la Rôtisserie.
Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler became partners in 1981.

 

The offices were transferred from the rue de la Rôtisserie to Cours-de-Rive. Mr Pierre Lacroix ceased his professional activity in 1983, as did Mr Philibert Lacroix in 1985.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler transferred their firm to rue de Candolle.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet and Mr Pierre-Frédéric Buhler went into partnership with Mr David Lacin in 2006 and with Mrs Mariella Vallery-Spaethe in 2008. Since that time, the firm has been based at its current address,
5, rue Pedro-Meylan.

 

Mr Jean-Daniel Poncet ceased his professional activity on 30 June 2009 but remains a consultant to the firm.